Finding hand blenders in India is very tough it’s like trying to find a needle in the haystack. Sometimes having different kitchen appliances that do all your little works like works with just one finger snap. So, for this the best option to make your busy lives easier here we present you the best hand blender in India which is the perfect solution for your blending, chopping, and also whisking all your difficult works easier. Do you know that hand blender is also known as immersion blenders which is the ideal equipment for your kitchen interior?
The blenders can easily ease your kitchen works within just minutes, no need of doing any extra manual work. As you know, generally you can say that in every Indian kitchen cutting, chopping, etc. is a primary factor in order to prepare some excellent food. So, let’s take a look at the best hand blenders which are available in India where we will review and help you guide it through this article if you are looking for purchasing one.
A hand blender is one of the most useful kitchen gadgets that you can buy to prepare smoothies, soups, and whipping ice cream without breaking the sweat and pocket. A hand blender or immersion blender or stick blender is a lightweight and handy tool to replace the tedious blender machines, therefore, mixer grinder, wet grinders, food processor, etc.
Operating a hand blender is a whole lot easier, simply with one hand, you can use the blender to mix the ingredients at the choice of your speed. A blender comes with a motor attached on the upper part of the handle and detachable blender blade at the bottom which is immersed in the smoothies.
When the motor is activated the blender blades started to spin thus, processing the mix, a lot of good quality blender comes with different types of blending blades for a specific purpose, such as for blending eggs, the curved circular mesh is used while for soft fruits the sharp blades are used.
If you are looking for the best hand blender in India, then here I have curated the list for you, which can help you in choosing the right one.
Also, see Best Hand Juicer in India
Best Hand Blender In India
1. Inalsa Hand Blender Robot INOX 1000
Material: SS and Plastic
Voltage: 240 Volts
Wattage: 1000 Watts
Item Weight: 1400 Grams
Blade material: Stainless Steel
More Feature: It comes with 2 years of manufacture warranty,
Here we have the first list of best blender available in India, called Inalsa Hand Blender. With the help of this blender, it will make your work easier, as it comes with a light-weighted design along with a sharp stainless steel blade that will work efficiently by making puree for your soups, sauce, and much more.
Apart from that, it also comes with a whisker, chopper, and also measuring cup. The blender body and its shaft come stainless steel, however, the shaft can be detachable easily while cleaning. It comes with a 2-year warranty along with a variable speed controller as well.
- It comes with 800watts of motor
- Include variable speed controller
- Comes with a whisker and a chopper as well
- It has 2 year warranty along with a 600ml multipurpose jar
- It also comes with a hanging loop feature in which you can hand anywhere in your kitchen
- Its blades are stainless steel body.
- The first negative about this product is that the chopping jar is of poor quality
- Sometimes the power switch may stop functioning
2. Black+ Decker 600-watt Hand Blender
Voltage: 240 Volts
Wattage: 600 Watts
Blade material: Stainless Steel
Number of Speeds: 8
Best Feature: Powerful motor, comes with built-in operation and detachable steel blades.
This is yet another best blender which has been listed here, Black+ deck hand blender is one of the best ones which will make your blending easier like whipping, chopping, and making puree. It comes with a powerful motor of 600 watts which allows you to get your work done within a few seconds. With the variable speed of the blender, it makes your task quick and easy while chopping, blending, and much more.
Apart from this, it also comes with a detachable steel shaft that can be easily cleaned without worrying about getting damaged to the motor. It is compact that makes it easier for you to store in your kitchen even after separating the shaft.
- The blender comes with an energy efficient and powerful motor of 600 watt.
- It includes of 8-speed variable controller along with a stainless steel blade
- It comes with a detachable shaft and a two-year warranty of the product
- It also comes with a chopper, whisker, and a measuring beaker of 500ml
- It is very lightweight and also easy to store anywhere in your kitchen
- includes built-in operation
- the motor operation is very noisy
- the locking mechanism of the blender is very tricky
3. Boss B101 125-watt Portable Blender
Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene
Voltage: 230 Volts
Wattage: 125 Watts
Item Weight: 800 Grams
Blade material: Stainless Steel
Best Feature: Wall-mounting Stand makes it easy to use, especially if you are handling it for the first time.
This blender is portable where you can blend your fruits, veggies into your shakes, puree, and much more. It comes with 125 watts which is sufficient in order to meet your daily mixture while cooking delicious food. It comes with 3 ultra-sharp blades like a beater blade, whisk blade, and a mincer blade. Apart from this, it also comes with features of churning where you can churn your cream in order to make butter or ghee.
- the price of the blender is affordable
- it is very easy to clean
- it also can be mounted on the wall of your kitchen
- it comes with 3 detachable stainless steel blade along with two- speed setting of the blender
- the grip of the blender is user-friendly
- It comes with 125 watts of the motor
- The only disadvantage of the blender is that it tends to overheat easily if you use to an extent.
4. Bajaj Majesty HB04 300-watt Hand Blender
Wattage: 300 Watts
Item Weight: 890 Grams
Number of Speeds: 1
Best Feature: Full plastic shaft, Multifunction blade, Wall mounting bracket, Super clean surface finish.
This hand blender comes with an amazing feature like the ability to knead your dough easily, which is very essential for Indian home kitchens. It comes with an additional feature like a hand mixer where you can whisks, blends, and beats easily along with a 2-year warranty of the product. Apart from this, it includes adjustment of speed of the blender as it has 3 modes such as high, low, moderate; which will work according to the ingredients you want to process.
- It is light weighted and comes along with a control of three-speed setting
- It comes with a 250-watt motor which is energy efficient enough for your kitchen
- It comes with an attachment of chrome-plated dough
- It has a 2-year warranty along with an eject button in order to remove the attachment easily
- It doesn’t overheat as it has a protected usage
- It is very noisy
- The lowest speed of the blender may drop bit high so it is unsuitable for your slow mixing
5. Morphy Richards HBCD SS 400-watt Hand Blender
Material: Stainless Steel
Brand: Morphy Richards
Voltage: 230 Volts
Wattage: 400 Watts
Blade material: Stainless Steel
Number of Speeds :2
Best Feature: Ergonomic design that fits comfortably in the grip of your hands, Detachable leg with easy locking system
This blender is a very good-looking one as you can see, not only that it also comes with 400 watts in order to operate that will make your work faster and smoother. It helps you in blending, grinding without any issues. It comes with a variable speed setting feature of two-speed dials, where you can easily change the speed of the blender as per your requirement. It also comes with a 2-year warranty along with a detachable leg for easy cleaning and a locking advanced system.
- It is strong and durable which is the most important thing for the blender
- The working range is very flexible
- It includes fantastic features in it
- It comes with a built-in operation
- However, the locking system of the blender is very tricky which the only demerits about the blender are
Hand Blender Buyer’s Guide – Detailed Explanation
Tips on how to choose the perfect hand blender
Here, we come with the buyer’s guide exclusively for you. In case if you are thinking to get any hand blender always opt for the efficient one. In order to get one for your kitchen then you should focus on getting which is affordable and a blender that works properly. Hence, here is something which you would like to consider before buying the best hand blender which as follows:
Corded or cordless hand blender
Suppose you have an area where there is no power outlet where you can use your blender, then we suggest you opt for a cordless blender. But corded blender is also perfect otherwise. However, the corded blender is more efficient for you to use as they are portable and can take them anywhere you want. You can choose between a corded or cordless hand blender as per your preference.
In case you thought of buying a hand blender for your kitchen, then one should always check the wattage of the blender. As higher the wattage always the better results you get. However, if you don’t have any clue about which wattage is better so you can opt for a 125-watt blender.
It is referred to as the house of the blades. In the case of the blades, it should be designed in such a way that there is enough space connecting the blades in order to get in the ingredients. Thus, that’s how it will blend according to your convenience. However, if you tend to use non-stick cookware then it is advisable to not opt for stainless steel blades. But always keep in mind that a plastic blade cage won’t be durable as compared to a stainless steel blade.
In any blender, it should always have two- speed setting control. Thus, the higher its rotations per minute better will be while blending.
Weight of the hand blender
In case of the weight of the blender, one must always make sure it must be lightweight, that way it will keep you excited and not tiring to hold while using for an extended period. However, if you don’t have any clue about the weight then the hand blender should be not more than 2 kgs in case if you looking at your convenience.
Safety Measures while handling the blender
- Always use the hand blender at a low speed especially when you are working with something hot liquid. If not, the hot liquid will splash and there is a high chance of you getting serious burns.
- Always avoid using an electric blender at least for a short period if you are using frequently. As it says that, the motor of the blender keeps from getting over heated as it prevents from damage. So, one should look for the best electric hand blender which is available in India.
- Always keep in mind the capacity if you are using the electric blender. However, if you put extra pressure on the blender it’s most likely to get burn off. Since the ideal use of the blender is whipping eggs, cream, but not meringue that have a thick consistency.
- Always wash the blender immediately after it is done using. Once you leave the blender after using it without washing, the food which is containing on the blades will get harden. Thus, it will make the wand hard and the hardened food remains is very difficult to clean.
- One must keep in mind while using the hand blender always keep moving the bowl within the container, don’t keep it still fixed in one spot. Therefore, with a continuous moving it will help in blending evenly and make the mixture perfect for your food.
- Always keep in mind to choose the hand blender of high quantities. Since the head of the blender won’t absorb completely in the bowl of liquid and your food. Thus, it is better to wait patiently before the food contents cools down as hot ingredients always not safe around the blenders.
Can the parts of the blender be washed in a dishwasher?
Sometimes, not all hand blenders don’t come with dishwasher safe materials, always look for the features before you buy the blender and read the do and don’t.
Can ice be crushed while using a hand blender?
The answer will be No. In case, you used the hand blender for crushing ice it will without any doubt get damaged easily.
Does Cordless hand blenders less powerful?
Well, sometimes the cordless hand blender does not produce sufficient power. However, if you get the high quality cordless blender it can give you all kinds of satisfaction as much as you get it from your corded blender. Apart from this, the high quality blender contains with batteries which is installed in it that can have more run time.
Does the material of the stick in hand blender matters?
Yes, of course. The material of the hand blender stick does matter. However, the plastic material tends to decline after definite period. But, as far as the stainless steel blender concerns it surely helps you in the long run. In case the plastic material of the blender, it is cheaper than the stainless ones but the plastic one is very difficult to use as it gets heated up fast.
How many watts should a hand blender have?
The watts of the hand blender can have between 200-900 watts. In generally, the average watt of 300-600 will be enough for a hand blender.
How long can you run a blender?
With the continuous running of the hand blender, the motor might get heat up as per depending upon the load which the motor will get damaged. So, in order to prevent any damage of the motor one must turn off the blender for sometime say like between every 3-4 minutes.
As you can see in today’s world hand blenders are considered perfect equipment for the Indian kitchen. This hand blender not only allows us to blend or make puree but also can mix, grind any kind of food content. The main advantage of the hand blender is that you can transfer your food easily to any container in order to blend purpose, and it also saves time and effort. Therefore, we believe that the details which we have provided in the above article will help you in any way. However, if you still have some questions on your mind, feel free to reach us. So, what are you waiting for choose the best hand blenders from the above article before that read the buyer’s guide and tips for any of your doubt, hope it will clear and satisfy with everything you need.