Power Bank is a portable power source for charging mobile phones, and many other electronic devices. Regular smartphone users must know the pain of running out of battery while traveling or in blackout days.
No one knows when the emergency strikes in our door, and left us frustrated and devastated. We all know prevention is better than cure, so why not carry a power bank? Besides, Power banks aren’t that expensive. Not to mention the benefits of the power bank.
Now, if you want to own a power bank then you can go for these best power banks which I have mentioned in this post. Before you make your decision let me show you what to look for in a power bank so that you can make adjustments according to your budget and preferences.
Things to Consider While Buying a Power Bank
The foremost important thing is, of course, its capacity,
Power Bank Capacity
The capacity of the power bank is the most important thing that you should first look for, to measure the capacity of the power bank you first have to know the unit of measurement. The power of the battery depends upon the capacity of charge it can hold and it is measured in mAh(milliampere-hour).
You have to make sure that the power bank should have more mAh then your smartphone battery capacity. For example, let’s say a smartphone has 5000 mAh battery capacity, so to charge the 5000 mAh battery a power bank of minimum 6000 mAh should be needed. Usually, the price of the power bank increases with the capacity of charge it can hold.
Power Banks should be portable so that you can carry it inside your pocket. It should be compact in size and must have at least two USB hubs.
Again, if you are going to buy a power bank for your mobile phone, you should also check the input and output of the power bank.
Best Power Bank For Mobiles
Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0848061090345|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 87; Length: 654; Weight: 73; Width: 228|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 173; Length: 701; Weight: 106; Width: 268|
|Part Number||PowerCore 20100|
|Product Type Name||CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS|
|Title||Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 848061090345|
MORUI Achhamall 20000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank with Digital Display (White and Black)
- 20000mAh lithium-polymer powerful battery.
- Extreme Light Weight: It is easy to carry as the weight is close to nothing.
- As small as your cell phone with compact design.
- Dual USB Output: The 20000mAh polymer powerbank allows you to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Charges iPhone 7 for 8 times or iPhone 5 for five times.
Duracell PB10050 5002732 10050mAH Lithium Ion Powerbank
- 10050mAH lithium-ion battery
- Up to 72 hours extra of talk or surf time (hours of time and number of charges are estimated by comparing the iPhone 7 internal batteries specification on apple to the internal batteries of Duracell Powerbank; Results will vary by device and conditions)
- Dual charge technology for simultaneous charge of the power bank and a phone or other USB-powered device
- Up to 5 charges for iPhone 7 (hours of time and number of charges are estimated by comparing the iPhone 7 internal batteries specification on apple to the internal batteries of Duracell Powerbank; Results will vary by device and conditions)
- 4-level LED indication showing how much back-up energy is left in the power bank
Ambrane P-1310 13000mAH Power Bank (Black-Gold)
- 13000mAH long lasting battery capacity
- Dual output for charging
- Samsung/LG lithium-ion cells
- Equipped with torch light
- 1 year warranty
Lenovo 10400mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank PA10400 (White)
- Dual output USB interfaces
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Support 2 devices charge at one time
- Portable design and light weight
- Battery type: Lithium-ion