BSMS Full form
Full form of BSMS is Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery.
BSMS is included under AYUSH, Now AYUSH means Ayurveda,Yoga,Unani,Siddha,Homeopathy.
AYUSH is the gift of indian system of medicine. The medical practices rather than Modern since(M.B.b.S) are included under Ayush system of medicine.
So BSMS is among the 5 branches of AYUSH.
This program BSMS is of 5.5 years.
After BSMS the individual is termed as doctor,a physician.
so it’s one among extremely respected programs.
That is the UNDERGRADUATE COURSE (U.G)
Eligibility Critaria 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Biology. Also Read About Urban Dictionary.
Siddha BSMS History
Siddhargal” or Siddhars had been the premier scientists of historical days. Siddhars, primarily from Southern India, within the state of Tamil Nadu laid the muse for Siddha system of medication. Siddhars had been religious adepts who possessed the ashtasiddhis. Agastyar or Agasthya, is believed to be the founding father of Siddha Drugs. Eighteen Siddhars are thought-about to be essential within the Siddha Drugs. Siddha drugs is claimed to revitalize and rejuvenate dysfunctional organs that trigger the illness and to keep up the ratio of Dosha. Kayakarpam (particular mixture of medication and life model) and Muppu (the common Salt) are speciality of Siddha system of medication. B.S.M.S. (Bachelor of Siddha Drugs and Surgical procedure) is an undergraduate program in Siddha System of Drugs, which is probably the most historical among the many AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) programs. In accordance with Siddha philosophy, the psychological and physiological features of human physique are managed by SEVEN parts – saram (plasma), cheneer (blood), ooun (muscle), kozhuppu (fats), elumbu (bone), moolai (nerve) and inthiriyam (semen). These seven parts are activated by three Mukkuttram – vatha (air), pitha (fireplace or warmth or power) and kapha (water). The imbalance of any of those Mukkuttram ends in illness and Siddha System of Drugs corrects the vitiated Mukkuttram for wholesome life. College students who aspire to turn out to be a Physician, however usually are not in a position to safe a M.B.B.S. seat would typically want B.D.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.S.M.S., or B.N.Y.S. The period of B.S.M.S. course in India is 5.5 years with 4.5 years of classroom research and ONE yr obligatory internship. On completion of this system, college students are eligible to prefix “Dr.” earlier than their identify and to be known as as a Physician. B.S.M.S. course is ruled by the Central Council of Indian Drugs (CCIM), which is the statutory apex physique working beneath the Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare, Division of AYUSH. Also Read About Movierulz movie review.
The candidate should be a Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Abroad Citizen of India (OCI), & Individuals with Indian Origin (PIO)
The Candidate has accomplished age of 17 years on the time of admission or will full that age on or earlier than 31 December of the yr of his/her admission to the primary yr Undergraduate Medical Programs .
The higher age restrict for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with rest of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL class and PwD Candidates.
The candidate should be medically match and should submit a certificates of medical health on the time of Admission.
The candidate should have handed the qualifying examination i.e. Greater Secondary Certificates (HSC/twelfth Normal) or equal examination, with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
A candidate belonging to OPEN Class and EWS Class should have obtained not lower than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, taken collectively on the HSC (or equal) Examination.
A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation besides EWS Class and constitutional reservation with Particular person With Incapacity declare should have obtained not lower than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken collectively on the HSC (or equal) Examination. Particular person with incapacity candidate in Common class should safe not lower than 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken collectively on the HSC (or equal) Examination or determined by respective Central Council. want Free fire redeem code?
NEET Eligibility for Admission to BSMS.
A candidate belonging to OPEN Class & EWS Class should safe not much less than 50 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken collectively within the NEET UG Examination
A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation besides EWS Class and constitutional reservation with Particular person with incapacity declare should safe not lessthan 40 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken collectively within the NEET UG Examination
Particular person with incapacity candidate in Common class should safe not much less than 45 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken collectively in the NEET UG examination or determined by respectivecentral council time to
For Extra info associated to NEET UG, Kindly click on right here NEET-UG
Also Check out ANM course.
Syllabus / Topics in BSMS – Bachelor of Siddha Drugs and Surgical procedure
* Siddha MaruthuvaAdippadaiThathuvangalumVaralarum (Historical past and Elementary Rules of Siddha Medicine)
* Tamil Language or Communicative English (wherever applicable) * UyirVedhiyal (Bio-Chemistry)
* MaruthuvaThavaralyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy) * Nunnuyiriyal (MicroBiology)
* UdalKoorugal (Anatomy)-Paper I
* UdalKoorugal (Anatomy) -Paper II
* UdalThathuvam (Physiology) -Paper I
* UdalThathuvam (Physiology) -Paper II
* Gunapadam -Paper I (MateriaMedica – Mooligai – Plant kingdom)
* Gunapaadam -Paper II (MateriaMedica -Thathu and Vilanginam -Metals, Minerals and Animal kingdom)
* NoiNaadal -Paper I (Siddha Pathology)
* NoiNaadal -Paper II (Principles of Modern Pathology)
* NoiAnugavidhiOzhukkam (Hygiene and Group Drugs together with Nationwide Well being Insurance policies and Statistics)
* SattamSarnthaMaruthuvamumNanjuMaruthuvamum (Forensic Drugs and Toxicology)
* Analysis Methodology and Medical-Statistics
* Maruthuvam (Drugs)
* Varmam, Puramaruthuvam and Sirappumaruthuvam (Varmam Remedy, Exterior Remedy and Particular drugs)
* Aruvai, TholMaruthuvam (Surgical procedure together with dentistry and Dermatology)
* Sool, MagalirMaruthuvam (Obstetrics &Gynaecology)
* KuzhanthaiMaruthuvam (Paediatrics) Submit Commencement after B.S.M.S. The B.S.M.S. program prepare college students to accumulate data and expertise for diagnosing and treating many ailments affecting People by means of Siddha System of Drugs.
* M.D. (Siddha MaruthuvaPerarignar) in Maruthuvam
* M.D. (Siddha MaruthuvaPerarignar) in Gunapadam
* M.D. (Siddha MaruthuvaPerarignar) in SirappuMaruthuvam
* M.D. (Siddha MaruthuvaPerarignar) in KuzhandaiMaruthuvam (PillaipiniMaruthuvam)
* M.D. (Siddha MaruthuvaPerarignar) in Noi Nadal
* M.D. (Siddha MaruthuvaPerarignar) in NanjuNoolumMaruthuvaNeethiNoolum
Check Hawkeye season 1.
Career Options after Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery.
* Begin your individual Clinic
* Lecturer in any Siddha Medical Faculty
* Authorities Siddha Physician in Authorities hospital
* Siddha Physician in Non-public hospital
* Hospital Administration / Administration (After MBA in Hospital Administration)
* Medical Analysis area
* Medical Officer
* Medical marketing consultant
List of Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery Colleges in India
|SL. NO.||NAME OF THE BSMS MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|1.||Santhigiri Siddha Medical Faculty, Santhigiri PO Pothencode, Thiruvananthapuram-695589 Kerala|
|2.||Govt. Siddha Medical Faculty, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli -627002 Tamil Nadu|
|3.||Govt. Siddha Medical Faculty, Aringnar Anna Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai-106 Tamil Nadu|
|4.||ATSVS Siddha Medical Faculty, Munchirai, Kanyakumari-629171 Tamil Nadu|
|5.||Sri Sairam Siddha Medical Faculty, Poonthandalam, West Tambaram, Chennai-44, Tamil Nadu|
|6.||Velumailu Siddha Medical Faculty, Sriperumbudur, Kanchipuram-602105 Tamil Nadu|
|7.||Nationwide Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai-47 Tamil Nadu|
|8.||RVS Siddha Medical Faculty, 242-B, Trichy Street, Sulur, Coimbatore-641402 Tamil Nadu|
|9.||Sivaraj Siddha Medical Faculty, Thumbathulipatty, SiddharKoil Principal Street, Salem-636307 Tamil Nadu|
Check out cryptocurrency news India ban.