Harnaaz sandhu Biography
Quick Info→Height: 5’ 9”
Age: 21 Years
Hometown: Chandigarh, India
|Full name||Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 176 cm|
in meters– 1.76 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Titles||• Femina Miss India Punjab 2019|
• Miss Diva 2021 Winner Miss Diva Universe
|Date of Birth||3 March 2000 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 Years|
|School||Shivalik Public School, Chandigarh|
|College/University||Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Information Technology|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Quote||“Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.”|
|Song||‘Smile’ by Katy Perry|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harnaaz Sandhu
- Harnaaz Sandhu is an Indian model. She is the winner of the Miss Diva Universe 2021 title and will represent India at the 70th edition of the Miss Universe beauty pageant.
- Harnaaz started her modelling journey during her teens. She participated in a number of modelling and fashion events and eventually got directed towards the pageant.
- Harnaaz Sandhu earns her first beauty title as by becoming the Miss Chandigarh 2017. She also became the Timesfreshface Miss Chandigarh in the same year.
- In 2018, Harnaaz Sandhu emerged as the Miss Max Emerging Star India. The Grand Finale of Max Emerging Star 2018 at Infiniti Mall in Malad, Mumbai. The star-studded finale included megastars Terence Lewis, Dabboo Ratnani, and Project Head – Max Emerging Star, Marc Robinson. The title of Mr. Max Emerging Star 2018 was honoured to Imtiaj Haque from Bhubaneshwar and Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu from Chandigarh.Harnaaz Sandhu with a fellow winner of Max Emerging Star 2018
- Harnaaz Sandhu participated in the Femina Miss India 2019 pageant. While competing with 29 other candidates from across the country ended up being in the Top 12 position. The contest was held at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium in Mumbai, India.
- In 2021, Harnaaz Sandhu qualified as one of the top 50 semifinalists of Miss Diva 2021. On 23 August 2021, she was selected among the Top 20 finalists of the competition. During the introduction round, Harnaaz Sandhu introduced herself as,
From a young girl with fragile mental health who faced bullying and body shaming to a woman who emerged like a phoenix, realising her true potential. From an individual who once doubted her own existence to a woman who is aspiring to inspire the youth. Today, I stand proudly in front of the Universe as a courageous, vivacious and compassionate woman who is all set to lead a life with a purpose, and to leave behind a remarkable legacy.”
- Harnaaz Sandhu aced every round of the competition with her intelligence and charm and became the top 5 finalists of the competition. During the final question and answer round, she was given the topic of “Global Warming and Climate Change” to talk about, to which she conveyed as,
One day, life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching. However, this is not the life you want to watch, where the climate is changing and the environment is dying. It is one of the fiasco that us humans have done to the environment. I do believe that we still have time to undo our irresponsible behaviour. Earth is all we have in common and our small acts as individuals when multiplied by billions can transform the whole world. Start now, from tonight, switch off those extra lights when not in use. Thank you.”
- Judges at the Miss Diva 2021 were highly impressed with Harnaaz Sandhu’s pageant journey and eventually, she was crowned as the Miss Diva 2021 (Miss Diva Universe) by the outgoing titleholder Adline Castelino.
- During the Miss Diva 2021 beauty pageant, Harnaaz won a few other titles including Miss Beautiful Skin, Miss Beach Body, Miss Beautiful Smile, Miss Photogenic, and Miss Talented.
- According to Harnaaz, she is inspired by her mother who broke generations of patriarchy to become a successful gynaecologist and led her family. Harnaaz herself also works for creating awareness about feminine hygiene. During her Miss Diva tenure, she also organised a free health camp for women in association with the Israel Embassy and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, and Khushi (NGO). Talking about her experience at the camp, Harnaaz said,
The camp was about breast and cervical cancer awareness. I urged women not to hesitate to talk about feminine hygiene concerns as it is imperative to break the stigma around it. They’ve performed more than six lakh cleft surgeries in India, organised free cleft surgeries for underprivileged children and done so much more.”
- Harnaaz Sandhu has earned the opportunity to represent India at the 70th edition of the Miss Universe beauty pageant which will be held in Israel on 12 December 2021. The competition will be hosted by Steve Harvey and the official broadcaster of the show are Fox.